Tuesday 16 December 2008

Whilst I am still preparing for my next painting, I have been taking the opportunity to do a little loose sketching. I decided to sketch the dogs..mainly sleet because she's the one who always sports the most interesting poses in photos. I did do one of wren for good measure but I'm not too pleased with it. It's a 5 minute job. The ones of sleet are all action ones.
I enjoy sketching like this from time to time. I should do it more often though to keep my freehand drawing more polished. There is always room for improvement no matter what.





















2 comments:

Vicki said...

ohh they're great. i think I love the first one best.

Toni-Marie Hudson said...

Thanks. Thats the one I'm least pleased with, haha. It's funny how other people prefer the ones you least like. Happens all the time.