Friday 5 June 2009

Rested and Ready Completed...plus more good news.

I altered the chain a little between the standing dogs front legs because it didn't fall correctly before and it was bugging me...a lot!! Now I can finally call this finished. I've already started on preperations for my next piece. Both of them need to be framed up and ready for Holmfirth artweek by the end of this month...so I need to get a move on with the next one. Also, 'Emerald Gaze', pictured below, was entered into an exhibition at the Ferens Gallery in Hull a couple of months ago and much to my surprise, I found out it had sold. I was really pleased and got a nice big fat cheque come through the post a few days later.


2 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Hi,

Great painting.

Wizz :-)

katie said...

Emerald Gaze is an amazing picture! Wow! :-)